TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions (T&C) described below constitute an electronic contract, enforceable as per provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, as amended from time to time. Please note that the T & C will not require any signature for acceptance and enforceability. We encourage our esteemed customers to read these terms fully before purchasing any products from our website or mobile apps.
Trade Name is GOKUL SALES & brand name GOROCRY EXPRESS
Offer and Acceptance:
The Customer agrees to these T&C by accessing this Website. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Customers and GOKUL SALES alone.
GOKUL SALES may include additional or conflicting terms and conditions of sale in the product listing or product description as made available on the website (‘Additional Terms of Sale’). If there is any conflict between the T&C and the additional terms of sale, the additional terms of sale shall take precedence to the extent of such conflict and in relation to that sale.
GOKUL SALES may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions for use of the Website without any prior notification to the customers. If a customer does not agree with the T&C he/she is advised not to buy or attempt to buy any product listed on the Website. However, if the customer continues to use the service he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website.
Services associated with the Website would be available to only selected geographies in India as solely determined by GOKUL SALES
GOKUL SALES does not implicitly or explicitly endorse or advertise the products and associated brands on the Website. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to the Customer and do not in any way constitute or imply to be GOKUL SALES endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR):
GOKUL SALES expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website and mobile apps. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of GOKUL SALES or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
Apart from the brands / Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) owned by GOKUL SALES, all other trademarks/ brands displayed on the Website are the property of their respective brand owners and displayed on the Website with prior consent by GOKUL SALES
GOKUL SALES hereby allows the Customer to only access the website for personal use and not to download or modify any portion of it. This website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of GOKUL SALES
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Website on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with the use of this Website (collectively, the “Feedback”) shall be and remain the property of GOKUL SALES Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Feedback on the Website shall constitute an assignment to GOKUL SALES of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Feedback by the Users.
GOKUL SALES does not make any Representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as Product claims, manufacturer’s product liability, etc.) of the Products proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website
All offers of sale of a Product are governed by the description and specifications of the Product, terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturer/brand owners (as applicable) in addition to these Terms and Conditions. In the event a manufacturer/brand owner (as applicable) is providing any warranty, details of such warranty will be specified on the relevant Product webpage on the Website or made available along with the Product. Such warranties are provided by manufacturer/ brand owner (as applicable) and will be fulfilled by the manufacturer/ brand owner (as applicable).
With respect to the sale of Product by GOKUL SALES to the Customer, GOKUL SALES hereby represents and warrants to the Customer that:
• GOKUL SALES has the right to sell the Products to the Customer through the Website;
• Customer shall have and enjoy quiet possession of the Products on completion of sale;
• Products shall be free from any charge or encumbrance in favor of third party;
• Customer shall be entitled to all the warranties and other collaterals applicable to the Product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or brand owner of the Product;
• GOKUL SALES has made every effort to display the Products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, any deviance in appearance in actual product cannot be held against GOKUL SALES
The Customer hereby represents and warrants to GOKUL SALES:
• That the Customer is accessing the Website and transacting at his/her sole risk and is using his/her best informed and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
• Customer will use the Website for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
• Customer will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested by GOKUL SALES reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the customer at any point of time.
• If upon confirmation the Customer’s details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), GOKUL SALES has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar such customer from accessing the Website without prior intimation whatsoever.
• The address at which delivery of the product ordered by the Customer is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. Customer is completely responsible and liable for the correctness of delivery address details in this regard.
• That before placing an order customer will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product he/she agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
All the products listed on the Website will be sold at discounted price or on mrp. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. All prices are inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise.
Delivery of the Product:
GOKUL SALES currently offer two modes of delivery for purchases made on GROCERY EXPRESS.com
Please note that for all home deliveries, GOKUL SALES will charge a R 50 delivery fee for order below Rs1000, & above order above Rs1000 no delivery charge. This delivery fee will be added to the billed amount at the time of checkout, while placing the order online.
Customer Pick Up at GROCERY EXPRESS Ready Pick-up Points:
Customers can collect their orders from GROCERY EXPRESS Ready Pick-up Points as per their convenience. There are no additional charges for collecting the orders from GROCERY EXPRESS Ready Pick-up Points.
Tentative Time for Delivery or Pick-up:
The typical time that is required to process order is 72 hours from receiving the order online. Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price. There is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch time is estimate only and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Customer and GOKUL SALES for purchase and sale of Product through the Website.
If you believe that the products you ordered are not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the package. In case you find an issue with the product after accepting delivery, you may return the said product to any of the GROCERY EXPRESS Ready Pick-up Points and seek recourse as per the terms of refund policy.
GOKUL SALES will make its best efforts to service all customer orders accurately and on time. However, if in certain pressing situations, we are unable to fulfill an order we will not recompense the customer for the delay or the non-delivery of the orders.
Payment: The Product shall not be delivered to the Customer unless the Customer makes the payment of the purchase of Product. In making available any of the payment methods on the Website, GOKUL SALES will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly because of:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit offered by participating banks, or
3. Any payment failure arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
The Customer understands and agrees that the offer for sale of the Product by GOKUL SALES is not an absolute or an unconditional offer. Such offer to sale by GOKUL SALES is subject to repudiation by GOKUL SALESat any time before the delivery of the Product to the Customer, without any obligation to assign or provide any reason for such repudiation, and without any consent from the Customer, and without any liability or any obligation towards the Customer.
In case the Customer has availed any benefit in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Customer, he/she agrees and authorizes GOKUL SALES to recover such benefits from the Customer or set-off the same from any refunds to the Customer.
Return and Refund of Products: Product related complaints for refund or replacement are subject to Refund and Return Policy available at Return Policy. Customer and GOKUL SALES unconditionally agree that they are governed by the Return Policy.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by GOKUL SALESat the time of purchase of the Product.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Nagpur
Limitation of Liability
GOKUL SALES may deny customers access to the site at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Such denial of access will be without any liability to GOKUL SALES
• GOKUL SALES reserves the right to limit the quantity of any given product that a customer can purchase.
• GOKUL SALES, at all times, will make its best efforts to ensure that the information (pricing, images, description, color and other defining attributes of the product) about products is accurate. However, in cases where we might inadvertently publish inaccurate information, we will take corrective actions but reserve the right to cancel the order.
• GOKUL SALES does not take responsibility for any inconvenience or interruption of a customer’s browsing experience arising out of connectivity issues. GOKUL SALES also does not guarantee 100% availability of our service. From time to time, owing to maintenance activity, our service will be unavailable – during which time we will be unable to service your orders.
FURTHER MORE AS BELOW:
Your use of the website, services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the website including privacy policies as stated under for your reference. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction.
By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting and there terms and conditions including the policies. When you use any of the services provided by us through the website, including purchase, reviews, product request, cancellations, etc? You will be subjected to the rules, policies, terms and conditions and guidelines applicable to such services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean GOKUL SALES and its affiliates.
● Your use of the website, services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the website including privacy policies as stated under for your reference. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction.
● By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY:
After the successful completion of the registration process you will be providing with the password and account designation. You are sole responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account and password.
● Ensure that you have been successfully logged out of the account at the end of each session.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account information, including your email address and contact numbers, so that we can complete your orders and contact you as needed.
As a part of the registration process on the site, we may collect the following personal identification information about you including your first name, last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
3. SERVICES OFFERED:
https://www.groceryexpress.store provides online shopping service through the website that enables users to purchase high quality goods products from various brands. Upon placing an order, GROCERY EXPRESS shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the services provided to you.
GROCERY EXPRESS employees, agents or designees will deliver orders placed with the GROCERY EXPRESS Service areas. Delivery will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you confirm your order. Prices for products you place in your cart will be guaranteed for the transaction. Payment for Orders and all products associated shopping and delivery fees is due at the time of delivery. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the specified time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If https://groceryexpress.store/ terms cannot deliver your order, or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order at the specified time, or wrong address / details given to us by you, will be assessed an additional fee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through the GROCERY EXPRESS Service, you may call customer service at the time of receiving your order at 8975514078. it’s liability for missing a delivery is limited to delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
When you use the website http://www.groceryexpress.store/terms or communicating to us by means of email, message or calling, you are agreeing that you are communicating with http://www.groceryexpress.store/terms through electronic records and you consent to receive communication via electronic records from GROCERY EXPRESS periodically as and when required. GROCERY EXPRESS may communicate with you by emails, messages, telephone or such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive promotional offers and periodic communication regarding our services over electronic media. If you dont want to receive such communication from GROCERY EXPRESS you may unsubscribe to the communication by calling our Customer Support or unsubscribing over the website.
7. PRODUCT OR SERVICES:
● Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
● We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICES AND PRICES:
● Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
● We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit/ debit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appears to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
10. TERMS FOR OFFERS, PROMOTIONS & CONTESTS:
● Gift cards or Vouchers sold or distributed by GROCERY EXPRESS or by any of its partner, are issued directly to a customer only. GROCERY EXPRESS is not liable for any misuse, loss or damage of any voucher or gift card.
● Discounts will be applied to the total order value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
● Discount vouchers may from time to time be offered to account holders; such vouchers may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount voucher was offered and registered.
● We may from time to time offer promotional discount vouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. These promotional discount vouchers, however wont be re-issued for unsuccessful orders. To avail best discount, you can use any current running offers on the website.
● https://www.groceryexpress.store/ terms shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
● https://www.groceryexpress.store/terms reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time.https://www.groceryexpress.store/terms, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website.
● In case of any query pertaining to use of voucher and/or offer or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 8975514078.
● GROCERY EXPRESS reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, and unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
11. USER CONDUCT AND RULES:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a service, you will not:
● Abuse, defame, harass, threaten or violate the legal rights of others;
● Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
● upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
● conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
● download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
● falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
● violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
● Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India and violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
● Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
● You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about http://www.groceryexpress.store/ terms, its associates and partners on any property owned by http://www.groceryexpress.store
12. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS:
If,https://www.groceryexpress.store/ terms at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
● to maintain any comments in confidence;
● to pay compensation for any comments;
● to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
13. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSION:
● Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
● We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided `as is’ and `as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Shopify, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shopify and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys? fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
17. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
18. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Questions and Concerns about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.